Friday, February 12, 2010

Pineapple Jack's: Healthy Sandwiches, Wraps, and Smoothies in W. Asheville

Last weekend, I ventured out to Pineapple Jacks in West Asheville to join 5 of my friends for lunch. I suggested we go to this place because the food is delicious and the atmosphere is quintessential Asheville. This was only my second time at Pineapple Jacks, but my first visit was so impressive, I felt more then confident recommending it to my friends. I was thrilled to find that this dining experience did not disappoint either. Several of us all ordered the Apple Wrapple (a spinach wrap stuffed with turkey, cheese, cranberry, bacon, granny smith apple, spinach) which has to be one of my favorite wraps, ever. I'm not typically a wrap lover, but this one is full of flavor. The salsa and chips that come on the side are fresh and pleasing too. I can also recommend the Mid-Day Pick Me Up smoothie, what a refreshing creation, that provides an uplifting sensation.

Overall, the meal was superb. Their service was a bit touch'n'go but it wasn't poor either. The only area that could use some attention is the tidiness of the restaurant. The establishment certainly wasn't dirty, but some could've used some attention to scattered chairs and crumpled napkins. The table we were seated at was still littered with the previous diners trash. We did have to wait a good five or more minutes before anyone came to clear off the table. Nonetheless, the food was consistent as always!

Pay the crew at Jack's a visit when you need a smoothie fix or for your personal sub, wrap, or sandwich cravings!

Pineapple Jack's
643 Haywood Rd.
Asheville, NC 28806
(828) 253.8860

No comments:

Post a Comment